Friday, October 12, 2018

I love my "Mummy"! Halloween craft



Materials needed:
Black construction paper
White construction paper
Popsicle sticks
Black marker

Instructions:
Gather materials.
Cut out a large circle to fill the center of the orange construction paper.
Glue black circle on the orange sheet of construction paper leaving enough room to write a sentence.
Write on the orange paper above the circle: I love my “Mummy” !
Under the circle write: My “Mummy” loves me!

Using the white construction paper cut out 2 small circles for the eyes of the mummy or you can use  wiggle eyes,  glue the eyes on the black circle.
Next have the children glue the Popsicle sticks to the black circle creating their mummy, making sure that they do not cover the mummy’s eyes.

Once completed, let everything dry, so that your student can present it to their Mummy at pick up!


No comments:

Post a Comment