Genesis 6:9 Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his generation. Noah walked with God.
While doing this activity, talk to your child about how Noah built the ark. What did he use to build it? How big was it? How did the animals get in? What animals do you think were on the ark?
Check out our Noah's Ark Bulletin Board Sets!
What you’ll need:
- Animal crackers
- Peanut butter
- Slice a groove on the inside of the curve of the banana.
- Fill the groove with peanut butter.
- Stick the animal crackers into the peanut butter.
Have Children with food allergies?
For kids with a gluten allergy you can substitute animal crackers for a gluten free version. For peanut allergies you can use an alternative to peanut butter like almond butter or sunbutter.
How to make a Daniel and the Lions Snack
We love the story of Daniel and the Lions. The ideas are simple and easy to teach to toddlers and preschoolers:
- Daniel was faithful to God
- God kept Daniel safe
- He kept Daniel safe from hungry lions by sending angels to shut the lions’ mouths!
Daniel 6:27 He delivers and rescues; he works signs and wonders in heaven and on earth, he who has saved Daniel from the power of the lions.
What you’ll need:
- Mini Pretzels
- Thinly sliced carrots
- Peanut Butter
- Fill the bottom cracker with peanut butter.
- Stick the carrot slices in the peanut butter, fanning them around the entire cracker.
- Fill another cracker with peanut butter and put it on top.
- For the nose and mouth, use peanut butter to stick an upside down mini pretzel to the bottom half of the cracker. Put a raisin in the top for the nose.
- Use two more raisins for eyes.
Have Children with food allergies? For kids with a gluten allergy you can substitute animal crackers for a gluten free version. For peanut allergies you can use an alternative to peanut butter like almond butter or sunbutter.