Do you have the rainy day blues?? Here is a fun DIY moon sand activity.
What you will need:
· 8 cups of flour
· Baby oil (1 cup of oil per 8 cups of flour)
- Put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the baby oil and flour well. It can take a good 10 minutes to get everything completely incorporated.
- Put it in a plastic tray, and let the children play freely with it.
- You can put measuring cups, spoons, straws, sand toys and other items into the bin for an even more sensory experience.