Need help getting your little ones excited about reading? Try out this wonderful book series that is correlated with Guided Reading Level A and designed just for new readers. It is called First Little Readers and is written by Deborah Schecter.
This set comes inside of a sturdy storage box. Inside you will find 100 full color books along with a teaching guide to help you along the way. The teaching guide is packed with tips, lessons, and literacy-boosting reproducibles and measures 8 x 10 7/8.
In the set of 100 you will find 5 kid-pleasing little books for 20 different Titles! This makes it a perfect group read for 5 students at a time. Each book is 8 pages long and measures 5.5 x 5.5. The First Little Readers set is sure to have your little ones reading in no time! They will be begging for the next story in the series as they learn to read.
1. HELLO, BEACH 11. BUBBLES
2. WHAT CAN I SEE? 12. WHAT DO I NEED?
3. COLD ROSE 13. WHERE IS PETEY?
4. BIRTHDAY SURPRISE 14. HIDE AND SEEK
5. FUN WITH MUD 15. HATS, HATS, HATS
6. I LIKE SCHOOL! 16. SHAPES FOR LUNCH
7. WHAT IS FOR SUPPER? 17. WINTER IS HERE
8. FUN AT THE PLAYGROUND 18. WHAT IS READ
9. LOOK WHAT I FOUND! 19. I LIKE STRIPES
10.WHAT SHINES? 20.WHEN NIGHT COMES
This set really has it all! Get your First Little Readers set today and get your students excited about learning to read!