How to make a handprint frame:
- Follow the instructions for the Crayola air dry clay
- Flatten your clay until its about 1cm thick.
- Press your child's hand into the salt dough.
- Carefully cut around the handprint with a sharp knife.
- Cut a heart shape out of the handprint using a heart biscuit cutter or a cookie cutter.
- Leave your clay to dry. You can leave it in a warm room for a couple of days (there should be instructions on how long the clay takes to dry).
- Once the Clay is completely dry, paint your handprint frame if you wish. Seal your creation using mod podge all in one glue and sealer (This is important if you want your keepsake frame to last).
- Glue a small photograph behind the heart cut out.
- You might want to glue on a picture hook if you want to hang your photo frames up or add a strong magnet if you want them to go on your fridge.
This is a great keepsake for parents to enjoy throughout the years!!