Thursday, May 11, 2017

Mom’s my sunshine craft!

 

image_thumb51_thumb[5]image_thumb[2]

You are my sunshine my only sunshine, please don’t take my sunshine away!

Items needed:

Let each child grab their mothers favorite color out of your construction paper selection. This will be for the base of the craft.

You will then paint the child’s hand with Yellow paint and press it to the middle of the construction paper. This will create the letter ”O” in the word Mom.

Next have the children add the stickers or cut outs of the letter M’s to both sides of the handprint.

Then you will want to help the children write out the phrase:  "You are my sunshine", under the hand print.

Let the children decorate the paper and hand print with hearts and flowers, either letting them paint the designs or letting them use stickers depending on their age range.

Let it all dry and Give to Mom on Sunday, May 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment